Sunday, November 6, 2022

November 5, 2022 Six Chix cartoon

 Anyone who knows me knows how much I love to read and how much I LOVE books! I also LOVE my Kindle and take it EVERYWHERE! I have so many books but it is verrrrry hard for me to part with any because if I bought it, it has to have some meaning for me. Below are just a very few of my books !














 Plus I have collections of all kinds of things, Edward Gorey books, collected since I was a girl, and used to find these odd little books in used booktores my parents took me to. Sadly, a bad thing befell my priceless collection... living in the country, something built a nest in the bookshelves behind the books and now the majority of them have foxing!!!! BOOOOHOOO!
I have all kinds of collections, large ones and small. Books by and about famous groupies. Books about rock women, and also Jim Morrison and Elvis, two of my favorites.




















And fiction of ALLLL kinds. 



All my Phantom books are now in my studio! My collection keeps growing as I can never say no to a Phantom based book or retelling! These are just a few of my Phantom books taken when I was bringing them upstairs!

















And my Kindle has so many books, thanks to being a Librarian, I get DRCs! One of the best benefits!

Anyway, all that inspired this week's Six Chix cartoon!







No comments:

Post a Comment