Monday, September 12, 2022

Six Chix , Kim Seon Ho and Seonhohada Warriors

 A while ago we were watching Korean police and detective shows and animator and artist, Mili Fay and I were discussing which shows we watched and she mentioned Start-Up! Of course I had to watch and fell in love with Kim Seon Ho, the actor playing the heartbreaking character of Han Ji Pyeong. After that, I started searching for whatever else he was in. He was so beloved in Start-Up, that he got the lead in the wonderful, perfect Hometown Cha Cha Cha! Both on Netflix! And also on Netflix, where Kim Seon Ho steals every scene he is in, are The World's Strongest Delivery Man and 100 Days My Prince

I started looking him up and joining and liking all the fan groups I came across and was invited to join KimSeonHoUSA! A wonderful group! Then I was invited to be a Seonhohada Warrior! What an honor! I have met such wonderful people from all over!
Anyway, it is the 1 year Anniversary of Hometown Cha Cha Cha and I participated in the celebrations by our group and also did a Six Chix cartoon, which is a long way of saying, here is this week's Six Chix cartoon!

And these were cartoons I did for the KimSeonHo_USA fan celebration of Hometown Cha Cha Cha!






























































































No comments:

Post a Comment