Monday, September 26, 2022

9/24/22 Audiobooks!

 I am a recent convert to audiobooks! I always enjoyed listening to CDs when I was painting a room. But that was about it. Then, I discovered hoopla (small h) and never looked back. You can listen to 5 audiobooks a month ( you can do lots of other things, but I only do the audiobooks)! I love thrillers. And there are a lot on there.

I did this Six Chix cartoon based on my experience. I really thought reading a book yourself was the preferred way to go, but now I am READING twice as many, thanks to the instant ability to play or download the hoopla selections! If you go to a library, chances are, you have access to hoopla!
A few favorite audiobooks of mine that I listened to on hoopla and recommend are:
I Found you by Lisa Jewell, Snowbound at Christmas by Debbie Mason, Wrong Alibi by Christina Dodd, The Wildlands by Abby Gen, the Wife Upstairs by Rachel Hawkins, Never Saw Me Coming by Vera Kurian and the Hidden by Melanie Golding to name a very few of the audiobooks that kept me listening to the very end!


No comments:

Post a Comment