Saturday, May 14, 2022

Six Chix for Book Lovers this week!

 This week's cartoon is based on reality! I always say "Fiction is my Reality"! I did a t-shirt with that quote a few years back:
https://www.cafepress.com/saturdaychick/2976437
























Just a tiny fraction of the books I couldn't let go of after I read them:
(a lot more Phantom based things should be included here!)

Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux
Phantom by Susan Kay
The Stars May Rice and Fall by Estella Mirai
Dracula by Bram Stoker
Learning to Swear in America by Katie Kennedy
Love Walked In by Marissa de los Santos (didn't like the sequels, though)
Leaving Everest by Megan Westfield
I could go on and on and on and on but if you go to my book review blog: The Militant Recommender
If I reviewed it, I loved it!






No comments:

Post a Comment