Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Happy Halloween 2017 Cartoon Countdown: Day Three

It's Day Three of the All New Halloween Cartoon Count Down!
















A couple of years ago, I was invited to a local "Haunted House" so I thought, "How scary can this be?" and was planning to go alone, when my friend Joyce said she and her husband were going so we all went together and, good thing, because that place was pretty darn scary!!! Even when you probably knew most of the cast, anything done in the dark where things pop out at you and even chase you is going to be scary!
As a kid, I begged my brother and his friend to let me go see "House on Haunted Hill" with them. I grew up on horror and monster movies, so I was sure I could enjoy THIS one. Wrong! Not even half way through I made them leave and take me home! So, one thing I've learned in life is... haunted houses = scary!

No comments:

Post a Comment