Saturday, October 22, 2011

HALLOWEEN COUNTDOWN!

I've said before how much I LOVE Halloween. We have a lot to celebrate with scary movies, Halloween cartoons and I'll be doing a Halloween Cartoon Club on Monday at the library. This week I was invited by a cartoon group called the Trees and Hills Cartoonist Group to be part of their ultra-cool idea of giving out original Halloween mini-comic books instead of candy for Trick-or-Treat. Here's a link where you can buy these really fun comics for very cheap: Trees and Hills Halloween Comics . My "Perfect Pumpkin" story will be included in this package!
I will be posting a Halloween cartoon a day until Halloween along with links and surprises, ending with a true horror story graphic mini-novel on Halloween which is Monday, October 31! So stay tuned!
Here is one of my favorite older halloween cartoons:

And now, once again through the miracle of embedding, the trailer for Case 39 which I watched on Netflix and booooo to you critics for panning this movie. It is actually quite creepy due to likable Renee Zellwegger as a child advocacy social worker and the adorable little girl (Jodelle Ferland) who is Case 39, the file dropped on her desk that puts an added stress on her caseload...and her life!

No comments:

Post a Comment