Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Sunday Kind of Love


Every Sunday I get the NY Times. It's too expensive to get it on a daily basis here in NH so during the week I look at it online. And, the first thing I do is turn to the Styles section (after looking at Bill Cunningham's street photos) I turn to the "Modern Love" column. It's addictive! Who knows what story will be there this week? One of lost love, heartbreak, or heartwarming. Sometimes it's unbearably sad like the one by a mother whose daughter died from an illness. I had to immediately call Nico and boohoo about that one. Then there are funny stories, too. You can see a lot of them online here: http://topics.nytimes.com/topics/features/style/fashionandstyle/columns/modernlove/index.html
Grab a cup of coffee, pull up a comfy chair to the computer and get lost in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment