Monday, October 7, 2024

2024 Inktober Challenge: Day 7

 Welcome to Day 7 of the 2024 Inktober Drawing Challenge!
To be clear, I am doing my own drawings for the month and also Catober and the so called "Official" Inktober prompts!

Here is my drawing for today!
I recently saw a movie called Watchers  which was a movie written and directed by M. Night Shyamalan,s daughter Ishana Night Shyamalan. It stars one of my favorites, Dakota Fanning, as an American in Ireland who has a back story and also has to deliver a parrot but gets stranded in these haunted woods and rescued, maybe, by a woman who is holed up in a safe house with a couple of other people, also trapped by these woods!  SPOILERS: there was a part that if you followed the birds, you'd find your way out of the creepy woods! It's not the best movie, ever, but, it was interesting enough as I always love a movie or series set in and around woods and forests. Who doesn't? Blair Witch set the bar for people stranded in woods. This doesn't set any bars, but worth a watch, I think.
Trailer for Watchers below!




Now today's Catober drawing!






















And wrapping things up, the Inktober prompt. This is part of that boring camping /travel theme, so I "Halloween-ized" it a bit!


No comments:

Post a Comment