Monday, May 23, 2022

Saturday's Six Chix cartoon!

 This is the second week in a row for a library/ book lover cartoon. I work 6 weeks ahead and also because I work in a library and I love reading and books that I find myself writing and drawing about those subjects.

As a kid, in the summer,  I used to walk to our elementary school and take a drawing class and also get books at the Library. Thanks to some helpful classmates from back then, her name has resurfaced from the past, Mrs. Jensen, a wonderful Librarian' who was everything a Children's Librarian should be. She recommended  so many books to me and one I'll always remember was Carbonel, King of the Cats  and I'm sure that helped to make me the life long cat lover I am to this day!

Anyway, here is this week's cartoon!


No comments:

Post a Comment