Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Where I've Been! And Halloween Countdown!

Yes...it has been a while since I've posted anything here. Firstly... it was garden season, so, that is a LOT of work and maintenance... starting here

Then this:
 And this
And finally this:

But then... I got stung by these @!#*ers...
and had repercussions through the beginning of September!
 
So, now to get back on track and to celebrate that bestest of holidays, Halloween, I am beginning a Halloween Cartoon Countdown with extras and will wrap up with a new Halloween mini-graphic novel on Halloween Night! Here is brand new Halloween Cartoon# 1
 
And, after each cartoon, a  photo  of  a cemetery angel (from walking in the cemetery with Joyce!):
 
 and now... still keeping in the Halloween spirit, a special photo of my new favorite Dracula, John Ling, from Northeastern Ballet Theatre's production of "Dracula" with his costar, Nina Cabral, as Wilhelmina:

No comments:

Post a Comment