Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day and Capt. Jack Sparrow

Today is Mother's Day, so hope you all have or had a happy one. Nico and I had a great phone chat. Now, I am spending the day in the garden killing wasps and digging up old strawberries with my lethal new garden implement:
And on this special day,here is one of my favorite Chix Mother's Day cartoons:
Yesterday was Free Comic Book Day in Rochester and all over. I spent the day at artstream Gallery (small "a", remember?) and meeting people coming in including a very famous and cool pirate:











That's artstream co-owner Mary-Jo Monusky on the left, me, Capt. Jack, and Amber Lavalley.
And here's a display of some of my books, jewelry and t-shirts.

 My artwork and cartoons will be on display for the next few weeks if you are in the area, stop by! Here are some kids reading some of my cartoons, followed by some of my framed cartoons and some of my prints on display:



2 comments:

  1. How cool! And Happy Mother's Day, Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becky,
    Thanks! I hope you had a great Mother's Day, too!

    ReplyDelete